By becoming a member at one of The YMCAs of Québec's centres, your employees or members of your association, and their partners will benefit from a 10% discount on their monthly payments. Furthermore, for those opting for a 12-month fixed contract, joining fees will be waived*.
The YMCA Corporate Membership is:
An all-inclusive offer that allows you to diversify your workout however you want!
- The largest variety of group fitness classes offered in Québec including the popular yoga and boot camp classes;
- Conditioning rooms with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, weight-training circuit, and free weights;
- Swimming pools* and saunas;
- Gymnasiums for team sports, badminton and, in some centres, indoor jogging tracks;
- Cardio Cycle studios.
And little extras that make all the difference:
- Three free sessions with one of our highly qualified trainers in order to develop a personalized fitness program catered to your needs (a value of $150);
- Six free guest passes so you can work out with your friends, a value of up to $100;
- In addition, the adult membership gives you access to all our sports teams and clubs as well as access to the global YMCA network**.
- Benefit from a 10% discount on adult evening classes at the YMCA International Language School during the 2013 spring and summer sessions**.
The Y offers a flexible membership contract which you can place on hold twice a year. In addition, you receive a 10% discount on the cost of an adult membership for you and your partner**. You can choose between a flexible membership contract which can be cancelled at any time, and a fixed 12-month contract for which there are no joining fees.
A one-year adult membership will allow you to gain the maximum benefits from prolonged physical activity. Furthermore, by working out at the Y you are part of a charitable organization that helps improve the well-being of children, youth, adults, and seniors.
To take advantage of this offer, your company needs to have a signed agreement with The YMCAs of Québec. Once this agreement is in place, you simply need to visit one of our Y centres with proof of employment and sign up! You can also try-out our facilities with a free trial pass, upon request.
*Pointe-Saint-Charles Y centre excluded.
**Certain conditions apply.