11885 Laurentien Blvd,
Weekdays: 6 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Weekend: 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Private Trainer – Cartierville Y centre
Through years of experience, I grew to learn it is important to believe in yourself, as we are all capable of reaching our wildest dreams
I have always believed in following our hearts and working in something that gives us complete satisfaction and peace. For me that job is to
help people feel good about themselves from the inside out. I love to help people succeed and gain confidence while giving them a challenge.
I am a personal trainer whose passion is working with people for weight loss. I offer private, semi-private or group training with 3-4 people.
I guarantee that working with me will allow you to push beyond your limits and reach your goals.
Are you ready to see what you can accomplish?
- YMCA FIT certification – Individual Training (Fitness Instructor Training)
- Gymnastic Instructor – Level 1
- Boxing instructor – Level 1
- Aquafit Bootcamp workshop
- Intro to Keiser M3 using advanced training techniques
My journey with the YMCA began in 1996 as a fitness instructor. I have been teaching yoga since 1998, and I help my clients discover
the benefits of adding a spiritual and psychological component to their fitness. I am currently the coordinator of the Cartierville Y centre
training room and I offer individual and private training programs.
- Trained in Ashram Sivananda yoga, Val Morin
- Private training certification, McGill University
- Kundalini yoga certification
- Community Recreation Leadership Training
- YMCA FIT (Fitness Instructor Training) certified - Individual Conditioning
Nadine El Yafi
It is always gratifying to help others feel better and more empowered. This is what led me to teach Yoga, Pilates and become a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist.
I took my first yoga teacher's training certification at Val Morin. Then, I traveled to Bali and diversified my knowledge and technique with many inspiring teachers. Along that path, I discovered Thai Yoga Massage. Since then, I have been sharing these passions with others. It would be a great pleasure to help you discover the numerous health benefits of Yoga, Pilates and Thai Yoga Massage, which helped me achieve, among other things, more inner peace, awareness, patience, joy, gratefulness, balance, and strength.
- YogaFit Kid's training
- Sivananda Yoga Teacher's Training Certification (TTC & ATTC)
- Vibrant Living Yoga Teacher's Training Certification (Bali)
- Janice Clarfield, Prenatal Yoga Teacher certificate
- Radiant Child Teachers Training Certification (Level 1&2)
- East to West Pilates teacher's training (Mat Pilates)
- Pilates plus Anie Second wind training (Mat Pilates)
- Lotus Palm School, Thai Yoga Massage Therapist for women (also specialized in elderly and prenatal massage)
I am a certified personal trainer with 11 years of experience at the YMCA. Having loved fitness my whole life, I decided to make my passion into a career. My clients are my priority and my primary desire is to help clients achieve their objectives and well-being. I love helping them reach their goals and feel confident about themselves. I strategically develop individual programs that are customized to each of my clients needs. I keep my clients motivated and keep my workouts fun and effective. I strongly believe in the countless benefits of exercise and proper nutrition, it is my passion and pleasure to help develop fitness programs for each of my clients needs.
- YMCA FIT certification (Fitness Instructor Training)
- Certified spinning instructor
- Certified Aqua instructor
- TRX certification
- Specialized in post and pre-natal training and triathlon training.
Kleoniki (Nicky) Lampatos
My passion is helping people make positive change in their habits to improve their quality of life, health and
energy. I have been a Trainer since 2008 and together we will form a team working towards a common goal. We can
work hard but fun doing it.
- Certified YMCA F.I.T
- Certified Stott Pilates
- YMCA Group Fitness (Spring 2011)
Being someone who enjoys helping others and enjoys staying in shape, it only seemed natural that I
would eventually grow into the domain of health and fitness. Having played sports throughout my life I
enjoy bringing an athletic feel to my training sessions. I believe that we are all athletes, and it is
with such a mentality that I treat our time together. An athlete is someone constantly striving towards
achieving new goals. That inner athlete is something I enjoy finding in others. I view our relationship
as something monumental in which we both grow together.
- YMCA FIT certification (Fitness Instructor Training)
I have a degree in Kinesiology from the University of Michigan, I am a Canfitpro Certified Personal Training Specialist (PTS),
and I studied Sports Psychology at Cégep Marie Victorin. I have over 30 years of experience in many different areas of
athletics as an amateur and professional athlete. I played football both professionally and at the college level in the US.
My experience as a world class athlete combined with my education allows me to be a better trainer for all types of athletes.
Investing in a good private trainer to learn about healthy eating as well as fitness training and conditioning is an important
decision. I invite you to try my approach in order to discover new fitness training techniques while having fun. I promise I
will help you become a fitter athlete.
- University of Michigan - Kinesiology
- Canfitpro - Personal Training Specialist (PTS)
- Cégep Marie Victorin - Sports Psychology
Take control of your health. Commit to getting in shape now.
Drop your extra weight, and diminish back, shoulder, or arthritis problems.
Improve your cardiovascular health, your muscle tone, your flexibility and your posture.
I am committed to creating an individualized program for you that will maintain your quality of life and steer you towards your health goals.
You will feel energized and more vigorous. You will be motivated to continue your efforts.
Let's meet, and together we will take up this challenge!
- YMCA FIT certification – Individual conditionning, 2006
- YMCA FIT certification – Aquafitness, 2004
I am a private trainer and group fitness instructor. I am fascinated by the human body;
therefore my programs incorporate corrective and safe exercises addressing muscle imbalances
for all levels. I am certified in Pilates which has proven to be a huge asset to some of
those routines. You will improve strength, endurance and overall performance level through
fun, diverse and effective programs to cater to your goals.
- YMCA FIT certification – Group and individual fitness (Fitness Instructor Training)
- Private trainer certification YMCA-YWCA of Ottawa
- Corrective Conditioning certification
- Pilates Teacher's Training
After three years of studying in the Bachelor of kinesiology at the University of Quebec in Montreal, I am pleased to offer you the services mentioned below.
In addition to gaining knowledge in physiology, anatomy, neuroscience and biomechanics, I will be certified by the Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP)
as a fitness evaluator, lifestyle habits and certified personal trainer Through my experiences in hospitals and in the field of fitness, I guarantee the time we
spend together will greatly benefit your health and your lifestyle! It is with great pleasure that I invite you to take a: - Physical conditioning and lifestyle
evaluation. - Individual/group training for people who suffer from chronic diseases (Diabetes, hypertension, sedentary, cardiovascular disease, obesity, asthma, COPD etc).
- Bachelor in Kinesiology (April 2012)
- CSEP Certified (EPC, CPHV)
- Certified fitness instructor with the YMCA (FIT)
- CPR and First Aid
Kevin is a Can-Fit Pro certified Personal Trainer. As a university basketball player and having competed at a national level on many occasions, he understands the importance of group performance. He comes with an expansive wealth of experience in various forms of training from conditioning sessions, strength weight training and interval training to sports specific skills improvement, his intense personality and attitude is a great motivator for clients in achieving their goals. Kevin is a well-rounded fitness coach whose interest lies not only in the physical performance of his clients but also the emotional well-being, he believes not only in building the body but also strengthening the mind. He works with individuals that want to lose weight with great interval training, athletes wanting to improve their skills and strength in game situations and any individuals looking for change in their fitness level with motivating, dynamic and high intensity workout.
- Can-Fit Pro Personal Trainer Specialist
Orsola Bou Chabke Gedeon
My passion to exercise is based on my own experience with it. The psychological and physiological effect of exercise is like a brand new energy that I get every time I exercise. What was simply an experience that benefited my body and my mood, I’ve transformed into an understanding that has also nourished my mind through the courses and workshops I have taken and will continue to take.
Together we’ll check for any problems with your posture and movement, something many people take for granted. With your input, we’ll create a dynamic program that will become harder or easier as you develop.
”Remember, it’s never too early or too late to exercise”.
- Individual Conditioning – Certified by the YMCA (FIT)
- Corrective conditioning (Specialty for Personal Trainer) – Certified by the YMCA
- Certificate in Fitness Education on Small Group Personal Training (HSG)